There are extensive benefits to choosing to build your business site on WordPress. WordPress offers its users a highly flexible platform for website design and development. One of the ways it does this is by enabling users to easily access and install third-party plugins which facilitates the integration of additional functionality. If you’re reading this article chances are you’re considering the WordPress platform to fill the needs of your next web design or redesign project.
Why do businesses need a WordPress web design agency?
A WordPress web design agency can help businesses with a variety of tasks, including creating and managing a website, developing and implementing a content strategy, tracking website analytics, and more.
A WordPress web design agency can help your business in a number of ways. First, an agency can develop or redesign your website so that it’s user-friendly and looks great. They can also help you create and manage your website’s content, including adding new blog posts and articles, updating pages, and integrating social media into your site.
Additionally, an agency can track your website’s analytics to see how well it’s performing and make changes as needed.
And finally, they can provide general support and advice on using WordPress to grow your business online.
Tips for choosing the right agency for your needs
When choosing a WordPress website agency, it is important to consider a few key factors:
- What are your needs? What type of website do you need? What features are important to you?
- How much experience does the agency have with WordPress? Do they specialize in certain types of websites or features?
- Is the agency licensed and insured? Are they members of any professional organizations?
- How responsive is the agency when it comes to customer service and support? Will they be available to help you after the website is completed?
- What is the cost of the project and what type of payment schedule do they offer? Are there any hidden fees or charges?
Marketing Strategies: PPC and SEO
There are two main strategies for marketing: PPC and SEO – both being effective for generating leads and improving sales but tailored for different needs.
What are PPC Campaigns and how they work?
PPC or pay-per-click campaigns are a form of online advertising where you pay a publisher (like Google or Facebook) each time someone clicks on your ad. It’s often used as a way to generate leads or sell products and services online.
When setting up a PPC campaign, you’ll need to choose which keywords you want your ad to show up for, set a budget, and create some compelling ads. You’ll also need to track your results so that you can fine-tune your campaign and make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck.
If you are in a time crunch situation for results from your marketing strategy then you should probably consider PPC campaigns. These efforts can yield much faster results than SEO content services, which can take 5-6 months of creating content before generating large sums of leads.
PPC (pay per click) campaigns involve designing a custom ad. We recommend a professionally produced video for these efforts as well as running a paid advertisement effort to a targeted audience. Facebook has proven itself as one of the most powerful business tools for PPC campaigns.
There are many advantages to PPC campaigns, including:
- Targeting: You can target your ads to specific demographics, interests, and even locations.
- Flexibility: PPC campaigns are very flexible; you can change your budget, ads, and keywords at any time.
- Measurability: You can track how many people click on your ads and how much traffic they generate. This helps you to gauge the effectiveness of your campaigns and make necessary adjustments.
- Speed: PPC campaigns can be set up and launched very quickly.
However, the disadvantages include:
- They can be expensive – PPC campaigns can be costly, especially if you’re not careful about how you set them up and what keywords you target.
- They can be time-consuming – Managing a PPC campaign takes time and effort, and if you’re not familiar with the process it can be tricky to get it right.
- They may not produce the desired results – If you don’t target the right keywords or if your ads aren’t effective, you may not see the results you’re hoping for from your PPC campaign.
What are SEO Campaigns and how they work?
SEO, or “Search Engine Optimization” is the process of improving the ranking of a website on search engines. There are many different factors that contribute to a website’s ranking, and SEO professionals work to improve as many of these factors as possible in order to increase traffic to the website.
Some common tactics used in SEO campaigns include optimizing the website content, improving the website structure, increasing the number of quality backlinks, and undertaking other measures to improve the overall quality of the website. By improving these factors, it is often possible to achieve a higher ranking for the site on search engines, which leads to increased traffic and better visibility for the business.
With an SEO inbound marketing technique, the focus is on writing articles based on popular key terms in your industry. After creating enough of this focused content, you will see tremendous improvement in your website’s SERP results. These campaigns are permanent and work to strengthen your website from the inside. The more relevant content you create the easier it will be for clients to find you online.
There are a lot of advantages to running an SEO campaign. Some of the primary benefits include:
- Increased traffic – By optimizing your website and content for search engines, you can drive more traffic to your site. This can result in more customers and leads, which can help your business grow.
- Improved visibility – When your site ranks higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), it becomes more visible to potential customers. This means that you’ll get more clicks and traffic from people who are searching for keywords related to your business.
- Increased ROI – A successful SEO campaign can generate a high ROI, since it leads to increased traffic and conversions at a lower cost than other marketing channels.
However, there are also a few potential disadvantages of SEO campaigns:
- It can be expensive – good SEO can be expensive, and if you’re not careful, you may end up spending more than you’re making back in increased traffic and sales.
- It can take time – SEO can take a while to kick in, so you may need to be patient before seeing results.
- It’s competitive – there’s a lot of competition for top spots in search engine results pages, so it takes hard work and dedication to stay ahead of the curve.
- It’s changing all the time – search engine algorithms are constantly changing, so what works today may not work tomorrow.
When it comes time for a premium company website redesign it is absolutely crucial that you set yourself apart from others in your industry. Zenscape sets ourselves apart from other WordPress website composition companies by going well beyond expectations on aesthetic design while focusing on creating compelling SEO content for your website’s new pages. We are a Florida WordPress web design agency that supplies SEO content for every website we create. In this manner, we ensure improved SERP results within your industry which in turn will improve brand presence and generate new leads. Some of the greatest benefits to choosing ZenScape as your Florida WordPress web design agency include:
You Will Own Domain & Hosting
Google Loves WordPress
100% Customizable Sites
Built-in SEO Blog
Comes with Google My Business Profile
Ready to start?
If you’re ready to boost website traffic and begin generating more leads than ever before, Schedule your Free Consultation today.