It’s no secret that organic marketing is a more successful strategy than SEO. After all, who wouldn’t want to organically grow their business instead of relying on search engine algorithms? Most business owners need to learn how to market their businesses organically. In this blog post, I will share why organic marketing is better than SEO and how you can start doing it yourself. So, read on!
What is organic marketing, and why it’s important?
Organic marketing sells products or services without traditional advertising techniques like television, radio, or print advertisements.
Organic marketing can be powerful because it relies on word-of-mouth and customer referrals rather than paid advertising. When customers are happy with a product or service, they’re more likely to tell their friends and family about it, leading to more sales and a stronger brand.
How to set up an organic marketing plan for your business?
The best way to market your organic products will vary depending on your business type, where your customers are, and what kinds of products you sell. However, here are a few tips to get you started:
- Start by creating a solid marketing strategy. This document should outline your overall goals for marketing your organic products and the tactics you’ll use to achieve them.
- Identify your target audience and determine where they spend their time online and offline. Once you know your target customers, you can start developing targeted marketing campaigns to reach them where they’re most likely to be receptive.
- Get involved in the organic community. Many online and offline communities are dedicated to organic living, and getting involved in these can help you reach new customers and build brand awareness.
- Make sure your website is optimized for search engines. This means using relevant keywords throughout your site, including product descriptions, blog posts, and other content.
- Use social media to your advantage. Platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram can be great tools for marketing your organic products, so ensure you’re active on the most relevant ones to your business.
- Make it easy for customers to find your products. If you sell online, this means having a well-organized e-commerce site. If you sell offline, ensure your products are easy to find in stores or farmers’ markets.
- Use traditional marketing tactics. In addition to online marketing, don’t forget about more traditional methods like print ads, postcards, and fliers.
- Offer coupons and discounts. Everybody loves a good deal, so offer discounts on your organic products occasionally to attract new customers and keep existing ones coming back for more.
- Get involved in trade shows and events. Attend trade shows related to organic living, or host your event to promote your products.
- Give back to the organic community. Donating a portion of your proceeds to an organic charity or cause is a great way to show your commitment to the organic movement and build goodwill among potential customers.
How to make your website or blog organically friendly?
The best way to make your website or blog organically friendly will vary depending on your site’s specific content and layout. However, here are a few general tips to get you started:
- Use keywords and phrases in your titles and descriptions.
- Make sure your site is easy to navigate.
- Write quality content that people will want to read.
- Include external links to related websites and articles.
- Promote your website or blog on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Following these tips can help ensure that your website or blog is more likely to be found by potential visitors through organic search. Additionally, if you have a business website, you can use organic search optimization techniques to improve your chances of being found through online directories and other search engine results pages.
If you’re unsure where to start with organic marketing or want help creating a comprehensive plan that includes SEO and other digital marketing tactics, contact us at Zenscape marketing. We specialize in helping businesses, large and small, create awareness and generate leads through strategic online marketing. From developing an effective website to managing your social media presence, we can do it all—and we’d love to help you reach your marketing goals.